Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sorry Guys!

Hi Everyone,
I have been so busy and I have to say that I am not going to keep my schedule of reviews! Sorry! I did get the review for Hunger published and it is right below this post. Sadly I still haven't written reviews for Wake, Fade and Gone by Lisa McMann. Hopefully I can write those this weekend. I also regret to say that we will not have a Gallagher Girl Week starting Monday. I am going to try and review books that I need to. Okay I don't need to but still!

I will get the review for the Wake Trilogy out, and the Hunger Games and Catching Fire and I so don't so makeup.

I am reading Evermore by Alyson Noel, it's pretty good but I am not sure how much I like it.

Coming out on Tuesday: Paranormalcy, and Halo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater