Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2nd post of the Day!

Hi!

 Title: Fade

Author: Lisa McMann
Rating: 3 stars

Summary from Goodreads: For Janie and Cabel, real life is getting tougher than the dreams. They're just trying to carve out a little (secret) time together, but no such luck.

Disturbing things are happening at Fieldridge High, yet nobody's talking. When Janie taps into a classmate's violent nightmares, the case finally breaks open -- but nothing goes as planned. Not even close. Janie's in way over her head, and Cabe's shocking behavior has grave consequences for them both.
Worse yet, Janie learns the truth about herself and her ability -- and it's bleak. Seriously, brutally bleak. Not only is her fate as a dream catcher sealed, but what's to come is way darker than she'd feared....

My Review: On Fade I have basically the same thoughts that I did on Wake. Same disgusting swearing, and same writing. I loved getting to know Janie better and know more about her ability. I like Janie's boyfriend, Cabel but. . .! The book was just a little weird in some parts but I won't spoil it.

Tomorrow: Gone by Lisa McMann

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater