Monday, August 23, 2010

Spotlight and The Games

Hey Everybody!
I just finished the Hunger Games and I mean, just! It was super duper good and I will have a review out soon (At least I hope so, I am swamped with homework, already!) I will at least have it out by Saturday!
I absolutely love it! Well lets get on with the spotlight of the week!

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


Summary from GoodReads:
Nothing much happens in the sleepy town of Venus Cove. But everything changes when three angels are sent from heaven to protect the town against the gathering forces of darkness: Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, a teenage girl who is the least experienced of the trio. They work hard to conceal their true identity and, most of all, their wings. But the mission is threatened when the youngest angel, Bethany, is sent to high school and falls in love with the handsome school captain, Xavier Woods. Will she defy the laws of Heaven by loving him? Things come to a head when the angels realize they are not the only supernatural power in Venus Cove. There′s a new kid in town and he′s charming, seductive and deadly. Worst of all, he′s after Beth.

Publish Date: August 31 (same as Paranormalcy!)

Looks like a good angel book! I can't wait to see what it's like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater