Sunday, August 29, 2010

I so don't do makeup

Hi Everyone (Hi grandma)!

You know the book, I so don't do mysteries and I so don't do spooky, well of course you do! I reviewed them earlier this month. Well this Wednesday I was reading I so don't do makeup and I almost missed the bus because of it! That would have been terrible! Well here we are with the review!

Title: I so don't do Makeup

Author: Barrie Summy
Rating: 4.5 stars ( I would give it more but. . .)

Review: Sherry Baldwin is back and solving a new mystery! When Sherry has a makeup sleepover with some of her friends, they wake up in the morning with dry, welting skin, that looks terrible. Sherry got the makeup from a new kiosk at the mall called Naked Makeup. At first, Sherry thinks that it might just be some bad makeup but it turns out that someone is sabotaging the kiosk! Now Sherry is determined to figure out who is trying to hurt Naked Makeup. But when The Academy of Spirits tells her not to. . .will Sherry listen?

I so don't do makeup was a yet another cute, funny story staring Sherry. I like Sherry in this story, but she was just a little annoying and a little childish, it seemed. But otherwise she was pretty good. I like the plot, even though it was a little easy to predict. Some parts were funny though which was good! This was a good read but it just didn't live up to my expectations.

Tomorrow (hopefully): Wake by Lisa McMann

I ordered Intrinsical by Lani Woodland and I am super excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater