Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Book Spotlight! Paranolamcy

HI!
Well I am obviously doing a book spotlight today. A book spotlight will feature a certain book that I feel is noteworthy. I am thinking about doing a book spotlight about once a week. Hope you enjoy this weeks Book Spotlight!
Paranolmacy by Kiersten White




Summary: Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal. Normal is so overrated.

I personally think that this will be a wonderful book and can not wait for it to come out on August 31, I believe. You can win an ARC of Paranormalcy at Kimberly Derting's blog (author of The Body Finder) just by leaving a comment. Can't wait till this comes out!



P.S. I am not associated with any of these authors or publishers and are doing this out of the sake of something to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater