Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Body Finder=Fave Book

Hey Everybody!
Hope you are having a good day today, I am doing alright but my mood is already improving because I am going to do a review of one of my favorite books! I am praying that I will do this book justice!

Title: The Body Finder

Author: Kimberly Derting
Rating: 5 stars

Review: In this paranormal mystery and romance you will meet Violet Ambrose, who is a body finder. Ever since she was a little girl and she discovered a dead body left by a murderer, she has been able to hear the echos that the murdered have left behind and even more disturbingly Violet has been able to feel the traces or imprints of murder on the killer. All the while 16 year-old Violet is dealing with stronger emotions for her best friend since childhood, Jay Heaton. When at a lake Violet and Jay discover a dead body hidden in the lake and the police are sure that it is work of the serial killer. When another body turns up, Violet decides to go look for the serial killer herself. Jay is very skeptic about letting Violet do this but he decides to let her, but he has to come with to make sure she is safe. The closer Violet gets to finding the killer the closer the killer gets to making Violet his prey.

WOW! I just seem to love everything about this novel. They mystery and the suspense were awesome. Ms. Derting did an especially awesome job with the suspense and the paranormal aspect. The romance between Jay and Violet was to die for and very intense. I loved the plot and the way the book was written. I thought the twist with who the serial killer was, was very unique. Did I already say I loved Violet and Jay? All in all this was one of the best books I have ever read.

Thankfully The Body Finder is going to have a sequel!!!! Here is Desires of the Dead and the description!

Summary (from GoodReads):
When Violet Ambrose's morbid ability to sense the echoes of those who've been murdered leads her to the body of a young boy, she draws the attention of the FBI. She is reluctantly pulled into an investigation that will endanger more than just her secret...but her relationship and possibly her life as well.

Coming March 15, 2011!

1 comments:

Diana said...

i absolutely loved the body finder and im glad to see you did too! i was very tempted to read your desires of the dead review, but since i havent started it yet, i decided best not to :)haha! thanks for sharing your thoughts! im a new follower so i'll be on the look out for your future posts :)

Diana
ps. AWESOME text font! what is it? I'm dying to know! share your secret :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater