Sunday, November 28, 2010

WINNER!!!!!

Hi!
Guess what??? I won NaNoWriMo!

I WON!!!!!!!!

I can hardly type my hands are so shaky, I am so pumped that I won. I like just finished about 30 minutes ago! I just printed off my certificate and it looks amazing! My book The Murder Hunt is the best!!!! YAY! I won!

If you haven't made it yet, don't worry you still have like 2 days!

Who else is close to winning or who has won?

Stay tuned for IMM and Blog Happenings!



By the way, don't steal these pictures and make it look like you won. I put a lot of hard work into this and I think I deserve to be able to put this up. Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater