Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Happenings!!!

Hi!

Happy Monday, again!
This week I read My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent and I loved it! It is one of the best books I have ever read, and I enjoyed it immensely! I have never read anything like it! I also finished Firespell by Chloe Neill, so look for reviews on both of these books coming up!

I failed to read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, I will finish it soon but right now I am concentrating on finishing the 2010 Debut Author Challenge.

I am currently reading Dead is the New Black and I LOVE it so far. Edit! I just finished it and I really love it but I am too lazy to delete!

I am currently reading Dead is a State of Mind, the second Dead is book and for school I am reading Around the World in 80 days. I don't like it.

Anything else new?? Nope I don't think so. I didn't even find a cover this week to show you! Darn!

Have a good week! Oops nevermind I thought of things!

This week I reviewed Torment and Girl, Stolen which I both really liked.

Next week, when I have time I will tell you an exciting story about how I discovered books! YAY!

I finished NaNoWriMo,  in case you haven't figured it out yet. On Wednesday there will be a wrap up post.

Alright now I am done talking about weird things!

One more thing: I only have 14 days left of school till Winter Break which I will devote to reviewing and working on the review archive and of course reading and then I might write a little because I just came up with a killer idea!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater