Friday, November 5, 2010

NaNoWriMo

Hi?
Does everyone know what this title means? If not it means National November Writing Month where you write a 50,000 word novel in a month. Pretty ridiculous right? Well I am going to participate so please forgive me if I do not post as often as I would like too. I know that this started on the 1st but since I had other posts already scheduled I just though I would put this out today. But please know that I am fully committed to this blog and will try to be back again soon!

All I am going to tell you about my novel is that is about a girl and she goes to Iowa. Not the college the state. Maybe someday I will get this published, but probably not.

Are you participating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater