Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's going on!!

Hi and Happy Saturday!

Guess what? I am having trouble coming up with different names every single week!!! Oh Well!

I am going to sign up for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge soon! I just have to write some and then I am planning on signing on up!

I am currently reading City of Bones and I love it!! Even though I am only on page 30!

I saw Harry Potter last night!!! It was awesome!! I can't wait for Part 2

NetGalley is my new friend! I'll talk more about it later though on IMM!

Girl, Stolen by April  Henry was an amazing heart felt book! Watch for a review!

The Review Archive! Those words make my whole brain want to die! I will catch up! I promise at least when NaNoWriMo is done than I will work on it!

Guess what my favorite cover is?? I know this one has been out a while, but I really, really like it!!


I don't know what it is about it but I really can't wait to see this cover in person and read the book!!

That's it for now! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater