Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's New

Hi!
If you read my In My Mailbox earlier, you know I am not in the best of moods but I will try to get excited for this.

I am doing NaNoWriMo as I told you earlier and I am doing terrible!! I only have 3, 277 words. I am going to write like a billion words after I get done with this post! How are you guys doing in NaNoWriMo? I'd like to know that I am not the only one who is suffering.

I finished Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen!!! Love Love Love. The characters were great and so was the setting. Can I go back and live in the 20's?

I am currently reading Mistwood by Leah Cypess, it's ok, I am not hooked in yet.

Remember to sign up for the Challenge! There will be a giveaway Thanksgiving Week.

The Review Archive is still no more, so sorry.

Anything else new? Hmmm. The letter I did for Letters about Literature was not liked by my teacher!

One more thing before I sign off!

Look at the Cover for Illusions by Aprilynne Pike! Isn't it so pretty?


Comes out May 8, 2011! I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater