Saturday, November 13, 2010

Look how good I'm doing!

Hi!
Instead of having a review like I usually do, I'm just going to do a short little post about my NaNoWriMo status. And some goals.

I currently have about 19,000 words and counting. I'm very proud of myself for catching up! Well not yet, but I'm almost there. I should catch up this weekend.

My Goals:
Write about 2,000 words a day or more
Which will make me have green on my little calendar for the rest of the month, which is good!

I am extremely determine to finish my book so are you up to the challenge? Just like me?
P.S. If I get to 50,000 words there will be a giveaway, with about 3 books or so, so you guys better cheer me on! Otherwise you won't get your giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater