Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mistwood

Hi!

Mistwood by Leah Cypess: A book I though I was going to love but didn't

I couldn't even finish the stinking book I disliked it so much.

The writing was good but the plot and the chracters needed something more. Much more.

I just really didn't have the time to sit around and read this so I stopped at about 100 pages or so. I was bored out of my mine while reading it.

Maybe, someday I'll pick it up again when I actually have time to waste time reading it.

I'm sorry if I am being harsh, I'm just trying to be honest.

That's all for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater