Friday, January 13, 2012

What to Read (13)

Hi everyone! I have not been active in the blogosphere too much this week but that is changing! I have a four day weekend starting today and I hope to get a lot of reading and relaxing done.


What to Read is just a little thing I like to do that features a slew of books from a certain genre. Sometimes I don't exactly do genres, but you get the gist!

Today I'm featuring:
SEQUELS OF 2012!

There are tons of sequels that I'm just dying to get my hands on....

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand-This one come out on the 17 of this month! I just want to read it SO much. I need Tucker! 
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer- This one is already out but I have yet to read it. I've seen such amazing reviews of this one and I just can't wait to read this emotional conclusion to the series.


A Million Suns by Beth Revis-Again, this one is already out, but no one has taken me to the bookstore to buy it. We've had some iffy weather recently, so that is partly the problem but....! I NEED this book. I've heard it is so awesome.
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young-This one comes out June 26 of this year. I'm in love with A Need so Beautiful! I can't wait to see where Young goes with the series!
  

Fever by Lauren DeStefano-I really liked Wither. I'm so curious to see what happened to Rhine! This one comes out February 21!
Rebel Heart by Moira Young- Apparently this one comes out October 30.....NO! I do not think I can wait that long for Saba and Jack! 

There are so many other sequels coming out this year but these are just a few of my top picks! What sequel are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

A Want so Wicked... *Drools* I want that book so bad. And Rebel Heart! (Despite having an ugly cover) I can't wait to read it! :)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

OMG look at all those gorgeous covers!!! I can't wait for Fever, A Million Suns, and Hallowed! I STILL need to read a Need so Beautiful and the first book to Dustlands!!! I'll be starting Wolfsbane soon so I can pick up Bloodrose asap! Awesome list :)


Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

mfay2 said...

Well. Um. Hello, Jack!

As for sequels, I want to read A Million Suns and the one to Divergent. I tend to read more standalones. :)

Mary | Anxirium

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Oh my gosh. So many sequels and series finishing this year. I suppose that's a good thing--esp. since they're series I love!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great list! Hallowed was so good! I am SO looking forward to Rebel Heart! :) So many great books, so little time!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater