Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blog Happenings (52)

Hi everyone! So nice to see you on this Saturday!

READING:
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges- I like this one but it has been really hard for me to get into! I'm also very confused by all the characters and what they believe!

I tried reading The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams but it's just a little stupid. I'm going to try to get back to it later.

READ:
Fracture by Megan Miranda- This one was pretty great!

TO READ:
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
The Iron Maiden by Resa Nelson

I finally got A Million Suns and I'm just dying to read it already! 

I'm in the process of cleaning my bookshelves. I'm not getting rid of any books but I really hate having books on top of books. I need to find a solution! Or maybe I just need to stop buying books. But that is never going to happen, sadly. I guess I have a need to help the economy! :)

In other words, I watched Water for Elephants last night! I thought it was a great movie, mainly because of how well done the circus aspect was. The acting wasn't bad, either! Now I really want to read the book. Rosie, the elephant, was amazing!!

Thanks for reading everyone! I'll see you tomorrow! 

3 comments:

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

I can't wait to read A Million Suns my self! I hope it will be even better then AtU.

Racquel @ The Book Barbies♥
-thank you&come again.

Lauren M said...

I LOL'd at your comment about International Kissing Club.
I read A Million Suns last week, and it's SO good! You're going to love it, Katie. :)

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Looking forward to seeing what you thought of Fracture! :) I still haven't seen Water for Elephants. I loved the book though. :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater