Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blog Happenings (51)

This is going to be an important blog happenings. I'll tell you why in the paragraphs below.

READING:
Everything you Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss-I like this book but it isn't an amazing book. I have about 50 pages left.

TO READ:
The Iron Maiden by Resa Nelson
The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
Fracture by Megan Miranda

READ:
The Dragon Slayer's Sword by Resa Nelson-This was a good fantasy!

I haven't had much time to read this week, maybe because the book above is over 400 pages long!

But then there's also the other reason:
Finals!!
That's right, those icky end of the semester tests that you have to take. My finals are in the upcoming week and I'd be lying if I said they weren't hard. I'm sure you can all imagine just how stressed out I am.

But this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to get all my posts ready for next week. BUT I don't think I'm going to have much time to comment on other blogs or even read. 

I hope everyone understands this. I'll be back Thursday afternoon and ready to read and comment a lot! 
Thank you so much! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your finals! :)


Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

Unknown said...

Your studies take first priority and I hope all goes fabulously. Breath. Relax. Study

Hope said...

Kater, you're going to do GREAT on finals. Don't worry :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater