Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Happenings (64)

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their evening!

READING:
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen-I'm really enjoying this one right now!! 
I kind of reading All Unquiet Things right now, but not really.

READ:
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter-I enjoyed this one so much more than I thought I would. The ending was amazing!

TO READ:
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Ravenstroke by August Blythe
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

I've hardly read anything and I feel so awful! But this week has just been so busy for me; I had a huge Russia project due! 

I've worked most of the day on my  homework and studying. So, I hope to devote most of the day tomorrow to reading. I'm having such a hard time finding time to actually get some reading done!

I'm going to leave you with that because I have an Edgar Allen Poe assignment to finish up and tons of reading to do!

I'll see everyone tomorrow for IMM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater