Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (64)

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to share all the books we got during the week!

I got a few releases this week that I've just been dying for!!
Everneath by Brodi Ashton: I've seen so many great things on this book and I'm SO happy to finally get it!
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons: This one doesn't come out till Tuesday so I was so excited when I saw it on the shelves! It definitely looks like a great read!
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand: I loved Unearthly, the first book, and I'm hoping Hallowed will be just as good. I've seen some mixed reviews so far but I'm hoping I'll like it!
From the library: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I've seen nothing but great reviews for this book. I've never read anything John Green, so why not start now!?

That's it for me! What did you get it your mailbox?

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Everneath and Hallowed are amazing! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Kristin @ Addicted to HEA said...

You're like me, you see a new book out early and you MUST grab it! I think they're starting to do that on purpose; I've seen it a couple of times! I almost bough Everneath just on the cover alone and I have Unearthly to read so I may be getting Hallowed soon :) Great haul, girlie!!!

Here's my IMM

Kristin @myparahangover

Annette Mills said...

All stellar books, I think. I've read Hallowed and loved it, and the rest are on my TBR. Have fun!

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Don't worry, you're not alone! I hadn't read any John Green until I pick up TFiOS and omg I totally regret not reading anything else by him haha! I was totally blown away, I hope you love it! I defniitely want to get Everneath too and I can't wait to see your thoughts on Hallowed! Tucker <3
Hope you're having an awesome weekend Katie! :)

Lisa Schensted said...

YAY for The Fault In Our Stars!

Happy reading!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! Enjoy your books!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Everneath, Hallowed, and John Green. Great books.
My IMM

Nereyda @Nick and Nereydas Infinite Booklist said...

Really liked Everneath. Had a love/hate relationship with Hallowed. And the other two books are on my wishlist. Great set of books! New blog follower. Check out my IMM and follow me back via GFC if possible at:
http://BooksandSparkles.Blogpot.com

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater