Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (63)

Hi everyone and welcome to In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren! The purpose of IMM is share books we got during the week!

The Mystery of the Blue Train by Agatha Christie: I'm not quite sure why I got this book other than I love Agatha Christie. I probably won't have time to read it but I'll try!

All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab: I've started the first couple of pages and I'm liking it so far!

Review:
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter-I'm almost done with this one and I'm enjoying it. I don't think that I like it as much as the first one. That could change, though!

Thank you Harlequin Teen Panel!

That's it for me! What did you get this week?

10 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh so envious of you! Granted I did already read GI with Netgalley but you get a keeper copy!! Hope you enjoy the rest! I liked it and thought the ending was killer--seriously!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kathy Martin said...

I have Goddess Interrupted from NetGalley too. I do envy your print copy. I read All Unquiet Things a while ago and really liked it. It wasn't at all what I expected when I looked at the cover.

My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Ooh, sad that Goddess wasn't as good as the first. But you got some other great reads, too!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Yay for Goddess Interrupted. I can't wait to read it.
My IMM

Alison Can Read said...

Great set. I can't wait to read Goddess Interrupted - even if it's not as good.
My IMM

Nicola said...

I love Agatha Christie :)

Happy reading!

In My Mailbox #6

Giselle said...

Eek I still have to read the Goddess Test!! Nice haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Laura BurgandyIce said...

Oh... I'll keep eye out for your review of Goddess Interrupted. I hope it proves itself by the end!! I can't wait to dive into 'em, either. My IMM is here: Colorimetry

Lisa said...

I've never read Agatha Christie before. I've always wanted to but never got around to it. It looks like you got some great books this week. Happy reading.

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea said...

I have a Netgalley version of Goddess Interrupted. I have to finish The Goddess Test though! All Unquiet Things also looks really interesting!

Enjoy your books :)

Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater