Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (61)

Hi everyone and happy Sunday! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to share all the books we got during the week!

This week was great!
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe-This one looks mysterious, plus I love the cover!
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer-I love this series! I'm so sad it's the last book, too!
Lie by Caroline Block-I really don't have a clue what this one is about. It just looks good.
Charmfall by Chloe Neill-I've read the previous books in this series and enjoyed them. I hope this one is just as great!

For my Nook:
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi-I'm very curious about this book because I've heard such great things about it!

That's it for me! What did you get?

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I got Bloodrose too! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! I got Bloodrose and Charmfall too! Enjoy your new reads!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Ashley Delgado said...

I got Bloodrose and Under the Never Sky too! :) Lol, I feel like a broken record player because the comments before me say the same thing. But the rest of your books look awesome too, especially Charmfall. Is that a part of a series? I think I might want to read it.

Enjoy your books!
-Ashley
My IMM

Ashley Delgado said...

Also, do you know that your layout looks like the cover for Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater? I love it! :D

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater