Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blog Happenings (53)

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great Saturday afternoon!

READING:
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter-I'm about halfway through this book and I'm really enjoying it.
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab-I've read the first few pages but once Goddess Interrupted came in the mail I went straight to it! 

TO READ:
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Ravenstroke by Augusta Blythe

READ:
The Iron Maiden by Resa Nelson-Great fantasy!
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges-This proved to be a fantastic read!
A Million Suns by Beth Revis-AHH! I'm in love with this one!
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith-So adorable and cute. A must read!

I've actually got a lot of reading done and while I still have tons to do, I'm feeling a little bit more caught up!

I haven't read Hallowed yet. I would be reading it and probably almost done if I could get it. I called my local bookstore on Tuesday, when it came out. They said: sorry we don't have it. I called again on Thursday and they said: YES! we do. Naturally, I was very excited and went to buy it later that night. I get to the spot where it's supposed to be and they don't have it. I ask around and we look and look and look. They have ten copies that we can't seem to find. They took my name and number and told me they'd call me when they found it. They haven't called. I'm very upset about this! But I've been waiting this long so I guess I can wait another few days. 

Sorry for my long and drawn out story but it sucks when you wait so long and then nothing happens. Hopefully, they'll find it by Tuesday. 

That's it more me today! I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I got in my mailbox this week! 

Have you read any good books this week?





3 comments:

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

You had a great reading week! I'm stuck in a George RR Martin book (the fourth in The Game of Thrones series), which is taking me FOREVER (though it's great).

Rebecca (Kindle Fever) said...

Oh yes! I read Incarnate this week and it was SO good. I can't wait for more of the series! I still need to write down my thoughts for it...

Saba said...

ugh. why can't they just get hallowed already?? how hard is it to get a single book?? grrr.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater