Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (42)

Waiting on Wednesday is a way to share book we're excited for! Hosted by Breaking the Spine!

This week's pick is:
Undeadly by Michele Vail
February 28, 2012

The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.

Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.

To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.


This one sounds really, really cool. I love acdemies and hot tutors.(It does not say that the tutor, Rath, is a hottie but I think that is assumed!)
There's not much in YA, to my knowledge, about reapers and Anubis. I can't wait to see what the author does with this!

6 comments:

Lauren M said...

Haha, I agree! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting the tutor. ;)
This one sounds really good! Great pick, Katie!
My WoW

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh that one looks interesting! Started seeing it around lately. Hope you love it once you get it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I love the cover of this one, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

My WoW

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

I have been seeing this around a bit much now and it's making me want to read it sooooooooooooooo baaaad!! Great choice:D

here is my WoW

-thank you&come again.

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I've had this book on my wishlist for a while now, but this is the first time I've read the synopsis! It sounds awesome! I can't wait to check it out. :) Great pick!

Giselle said...

I'm really excited for this one as well I adore the cover. Awesome pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater