Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blog Happenings (41)

Hi everyone! HAPPY SATURDAY! Yes, I'm very excited about the weekend.

If you can't already tell I got a new blog design. It was free...which is awesome. I was just browsing around and happened to find it! I love it to death. I can't stop from looking at it.

READING:
I'm reading Without Tess by Marcella Pixley. I'm about 3/4 done with this and it is amazing. I love the writing style. Tess freaks me out but I do like Lizzie. Have you read this one?

And of course I'm reading Enthralled.

READ SINCE LAST POST:
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting was not a book I was overly impressed by. I did like it but I feel like it could have been better.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one of the best books ever. Do I dare day that it's better than Anna and the French Kiss? Review on this very soon.

TO READ:
Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby
Soul Thief by Jana Oliver

I still can't stop thinking about my blog design...I love it SO much!

BOOK I'M SUPER EXCITED TO HAVE:


I just got this yesterday. Yes early. I'm pretty sure the whole store heard me yell when I saw this on the shelf.

Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez releases on the 18th!

See you tomorrow for IMM!

3 comments:

Annette Mills said...

Lovely design I love it's simplicity.

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

It's really pretty! I love the gray-ish blue and the fluidity of the vines.

Lauren M said...

I loved Without Tess, too! The writing is SO gorgeous. And yay for Virtuosity! Loved that one, too. :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater