Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blog Happenngs (42)

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! After a week of cold weather today is an absolute beauty where I live! It's just so autumny and crisp! That's partly the reason for the late blog happenings, I've been busy outside!

READING
I only have about two stories left in this one! This is such a great anthology.

I'm only about 50 pages into Frost by Marianna Baer and I'm loving the hints of creepiness already! Hopefully I'll have this one to review on Halloween!

READ SINCE LAST WEEK:
Without Tess by Marcella Pixely, I really, really enjoyed this one. It was so sad.
Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby puts a whole new perspective on paranormal slaying! It was really funny, too.

TO READ:
Soul Thief by Jana Oliver (I need to read this soon!)

Nothing is really new with me! I hardly had a chance to get on the Internet at all this week. It was cold and I had a ton of tests to study for.

But one book related thing....! Not really.

I LOVE The Lying Games TV series! The Season Finale was on Monday but I didn't have time to watch it. I watched it last night after I went to a football game. SO intense.

One of the main things that draws me into the show are the characters and the intrigue. Plus there's that added factor of the hot boys and the drama. That sure doesn't hurt!

The show is nothing like the book, The Lying Game by Sara Shepard. There's some similarities but other than the characters names, they aren't very big. It doesn't bother me too much because I think that the TV series is SO much better.

With the multiple cliffhangers at the end of the season finale, I can't wait for the new season in January!

That's all for me! See you tomorrow for IMM! I got some great books!



2 comments:

Lauren M said...

Yay, I'm glad you're enjoying Frost! I really liked that one. :) I haven't tried watching The Lying Game yet; maybe over winter break when I have more time! Haha.

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Loved the stories in ENTHRALLED (and I'm not a huge short story fan). Can't wait to hear what you think of FROST -- it sounds great!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater