Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blog Happenings (43)

Hi everyone! 
I hope you are enjoying a spooky weekend before Halloween on Monday! I'm going to be craving pumpkins soon, handing out candy on Halloween night and then going to a costume party type thing that my school does! I'm very excited! Are you doing anything fun for Halloween?

READING:
I've only read the first three chapters so I can't exactly tell you if I like it or not. It seems to be off to a good start!

READ SINCE LAST POST:
Enthralled by Various is an amazing YA anthology.
Frost by Marianna Baer which is very spooky!

TO READ:
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Soul Thief by Jana Oliver

EXCITING NEW BOOK COVERS:
These are just a couple I've seen around this week!




I don't know if Flirting in Italian is a new cover but it sounds promising!
Click on the titles for links to Goodreads!

Larkstorm by Dawn Rae Miller, I'd never heard of this one before I saw the cover popping up! It sounds amazing.
Timepiece by Myra McEntire...eek! Hourglass was amazing!
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday, I haven't read Deadly Cool but these covers are so pretty!
Surrender by Elana Johnson is the companion novel to Possession. I'm not quite sure if I'll read this one but the cover is beautiful!

That's it for me! I hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend! 

1 comments:

Lauren M said...

I'm interested to hear what you think of The Scorpio Races!
Sounds like you're going to have a fun Halloween! I don't really have any plans, but I'm sure I'll figure out something! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater