Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (51)

Hi everyone! It's time for IMM, hosted by The Story Siren to share the books we got for the week!

This week was SO great!
From the library:
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I really, really love this series. I can't wait to continue it!
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. I've heard some good things about this and I'm really excited to read it!
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, I'm very excited to see how she continues the story!

Won:
ARC of The Future of US by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler! I'm starting this one very, very soon! It looks so good.

Thanks for much Lauren!

That's it for me, what did you get?



5 comments:

Lauren M said...

Yay! Glad The Future of Us made it to you okay. :)
You got a bunch of new releases from the library--that's incredible! My library usually takes at least a month to "process" the books before they're actually available to the public. :P

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice! Silence was pretty good! And it's not the end of the story yet either!!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Justin941 said...

Great IMM. :) I also got a copy of The Scorpio Races and The Future of Us this week. They both sound really great.

Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(4)

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Ooh, Beautiful Chaos! Nice library haul. And Jay Asher--yahoo! Can't wait to read that one. Happy reading!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I'm reading Silence now, and am really enjoying it. I can't wait for my library to get in The Scorpio Races. :) Enjoy all your new books!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater