Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (49)

Hi everyone and welcome to a late IMM! IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!


The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton, I've wanted to read this one for such a long time.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin...I don't think I even have to say how much I want to read this one.

Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen, YAY for flappers!

Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales, after reading Past Perfect I had to check out her other book.

The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara, don't laugh everyone. This is about Gettysburg, I'm fairly sure. One of my friends Dad's loaned it to me. I can't wait to read it!

That's all for me, see you tomorrow for a review! 

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice mailbox! Seeing these titles around a lot lately! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

sarah darlington said...

Fairy Ring looks so good...at least the cover is really cool :) Happy reading!

Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

Lauren M said...

Yay for Mara Dyer and The Faerie Ring! I loved both of those. <3 Looking forward to reading Beautiful Days! And after loving Past Perfect so much, I definitely need to check out Mostly Good Girls!
Great haul this week, Katie; enjoy! :)

Grace Fonseca said...

I might end up buying Faerie Ring, a finished copy of it soon, just so busy with all the new books that I got this week. Come check out my IMM or Goodie Bag as I call it over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

I have The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer also, I'm pretty excited to read it. Looks like some great books!
New follower!
My IMM: Mom Reads My Books

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater