Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (72)

Hi everyone, happy Sunday! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to share books we got during the week!

This week I got a book I'm dying to read!!

Bought:
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: I've heard nothing bad about this one! Ah, it just looks fantastic. But it's mammoth. Hopefully I can get to this one soon because assassin nuns? I can't resist!

Netgalley:

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama: Sometimes I don't have the best of luck with mermaid stories but this one looks way too good to resist! 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I've seen tons of buzz about this one and I'm so intrigued! The cover is amazing!

That's all for me this week! Link your mailbox below and I'll visit! 

I almost forgot:
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! :)
Though, I'm not sure why you'd want to celebrate this....! 

10 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Haven't read any of these, but seeing a lot of Grave Mercy! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for Grave Mercy! It sounds amazing!

Check out my IMM!

-Lexi, the Literature Lion

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Happy April Fools! I've never been very good with practical jokes...and I almost always get fooled. *sigh*

I hope you LOVE Grave Mercy! It's huge but, once you get into it, it flies. At least, it did for me. Happy reading!

Annette Mills said...

I recently read Grave Mercy and LOVED it. Hopefully a review will be posted this week. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Grave Mercy! I hope you enjoy it too!

Jenny at Books to the Sky

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Ooohhh can't wait to read Grave Mercy!

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Great mailbox this week. I read Grave Mercy and liked it but it is a very large book.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Tea, Daydreams & Fairytales said...

Great books! I really want to read both Grave Mercy and Shadow and Bone so well done you :)

I completely my very first IMM and would love if you could have a looksie:
http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-1/

Patricia said...

Oh, I still have to read Grave Mercy! Arrrgh! Shadow and Bone looks really great! I seldomly request books anymore because my tbr pile is too huge when it comes to ARCs, but I *might* request this one. :D

Happy Reading!

Patricia // My IMM

Katja Weinert said...

Lovely IMM, I've heard so many good reviews for Grave Mercy and Shadow and Bone sounds great.
My IMM

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater