Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blog Happenings (72)

Hi everyone! I hope your Saturday is starting off fantastic! I'm sorry there was no What to Read yesterday. I actually have an excuse but who wants to hear it? No one. So without further ado....

READING:
I'm about halfway through with this book. I think I'd be a lot further but this week was just been so hectic and I haven't had much time to read. Plus, Allegiance is about 500 pages long. I'm enjoying it a ton more than Legacy. That book was a tad bit boring and it was filled with massive descriptions. There's none of that in this book! Oh, it's so good!

TO READ:
Dead to You by Lisa McMann: I think I'm going to need a shorter read after Allegiance!
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman: Another insanely long book.

READ:
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard: I'm SOOO in love with this book. I think you should read it. Now. 

Last weekend I was able to be very productive! My review archive is up to date. I also posted a ton of reviews on Goodreads. Updating things is something I really enjoy. It's probably why I like lists so much. I'm also wondering if I should start a LibraryThing account to put my reviews on. Has anyone done this? Is it a good idea?

This might be a stupid question, but what happened to Harper Collins on Netgalley? I was looking through the publishers yesterday and I didn't see them. I was just curious! 

That's all for me this week? Has anyone read any good books lately? 

1 comments:

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

That's weird--there's HarperCanada and HarperAustralia but not just HarperCollins. Wonder what's up?

I just loved WANDERLOVE, too! So, so good.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater