Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (74)

Hi everyone! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to share the books we received during the week!

Sorry about the flash! 
The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell: I'm dying to read this one! I love all of Mitchell's books. Plus, you can't go wrong with a historical fiction!

Forgiven by Jana Oliver: This is the third book in the Demon Trapper's series, which I love. Hopefully this next adventure will be just as awesome!

That's all for me this week! Did you get anything awesome in your mailbox?

4 comments:

B Reading said...

A nice couple of books. Enjoy!
http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/imm-and-mm_15.html

Kathy Martin said...

Nice choices! I haven't read the Demon Trappers series yet. I'm glad to hear that it is good. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Enjoy your books! :)

Jenny at Books to the Sky

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I'm curious about Springsweet. Hope you love it.
My IMM

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater