Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Hello readers!
I've been having many, many technical difficulties with my Internet these last few days and I was unable to get a Waiting on Wednesday post up. I apologize. I'm currently using the Blogger app to do this post so no, my Internet is still not working.

I'm trying to figure out how I can get a review published using the app but it's definitely a work in progress!

Thank you so much for being patient and dealing with my problems! I *should* be back to commenting and blogging tomorrow! We're putting in a new wifi router (or whatever the right term is) right now so I'm very confident it will start working again!

All I can say is thank goodness for 3G!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater