Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (75)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine to share what books we can't wait for! 


This week's pick is:
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
October 30, 2012


Gwen’s life has been a rollercoaster since she discovered she was the Ruby, the final member of the secret time-traveling Circle of Twelve. In between searching through history for the other time-travelers and asking for a bit of their blood (gross!), she’s been trying to figure out what all the mysteries and prophecies surrounding the Circle really mean. At least Gwen has plenty of help. Her best friend Lesley follows every lead diligently on the Internet. James the ghost teaches Gwen how to fit in at an eighteenth century party. And Xemerius, the gargoyle demon who has been following Gwen since he caught her kissing Gideon in a church, offers advice on everything. Oh, yes. And of course there is Gideon, the Diamond. One minute he’s very warm indeed; the next he’s freezing cold. Gwen’s not sure what’s going on there, but she’s pretty much destined to find out.


Sapphire Blue doesn't come out for awhile but I'm more then excited! I loved the first book in this series, Ruby Red. It was full of time travel and it was so much good-spirited fun. I cannot wait to see where the story goes in this one. I really love how they didn't stick with the cover theme from Ruby Red because this cover is gorgeous!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Me too Katie! I'm a sucker for a good time travel story and I really enjoyed Ruby Red so I'm excited to see what happens next! I'll definitely need to reread book one though, I've forgotten what happened:) Memory like a steel trap ;-)

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Ooh, I like how the title and cover carry on the theme started with the first book. I don't think I read Ruby Red, though. Did I? Wow. Not enough sleep, I think.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater