Friday, April 13, 2012

What to Read (20)


What to Read is just a little thing I like to do that features a slew of books from a certain genre. Sometimes I don't exactly do genres, but you get the gist!


Today I'm featuring:
My Favorite books of March but What About April?
I wasn't able to do this last week when I planned on doing it but I figured it wouldn't matter anyway!

I read about 10 books in March, which is actually really good for me! Out of those ten books my two favorites were:
Perception by Kim Harrington
I've always been a good fan of a mystery and Perception definitely had those elements. It was a little creepy and a tad more than awesome. If you loved Clarity, the first book, or if you you like books that have a tad of paranormal fun then Perception is the one for you!

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
I'm not quite sure how much I can hype this book or say how good it was but I'll certainly try! Like I said in my review, Wanderlove is almost like a movie. If you want a book you can escape in for a few awesome hours of contemp at its best then pick this up! If you don't trust me look up all those other great reviews out there.

I feel like I'm doing promotional ads.....but what I want to say is that both books are great! 

I think I've read only one April release ahead of time. That was Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf. It's a book I definitely recommend

Some April releases I can't wait for: 
(Some of these are already out but I haven't got around to reading them yet! 



For some reason I couldn't get these last two pictures to cooperate! Sorry! The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman is already out but the others are not. What April releases are you dying to get your hands on?

Is there anything else I should be excited for? 






2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so excited about The Selection. It sounds amazing and the fact it's already been optioned for a TV show must mean its good.

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

LOVED the Julie Kagawa and Wanderlove, which made me want to travel the world NOW. The Selection's on my shelf & I'm looking forward to reading it. SOOO many good books!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater