Sunday, April 29, 2012

Masques and Moons: April 29, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a great weekend so far!

Last week I didn't get anything but this week I got two books this week that I can't wait to read!

Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin-The cover of this one is just gorgeous. The lettering is reflective which makes it even cooler! I can't wait to dive into this one!

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad- I've heard some really great things about this one. It's supposed to be pretty creepy too! :) 

Did you get any great reads this week?



1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! The Masque of Red Death does look pretty neat! I like the cover!

Here's my Stacking the Shelves

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater