Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blog Happenings (71)

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

READING:
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard: I've put off reading this book for the longest time. Now that I've started? I cannot stop. It's so fantastic. The funny thing is that I read Hubbard's first book and couldn't even get through it, because I was so bored. I'm not saying it was a bad book, I just had more to do than be bored with a book. 

But this one is SO good. I have a little over 100 pages left. It, and homework, is the reason this post is so late. 

TO READ:
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
I'm not going to put another book down because this one is so dang long.


READ:
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler-I loved this one!
The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines-It wasn't as great as I was expecting it to be. It was just okay. 
Masters of the Veil by Daniel A. Cohen-Nice fantasy book!
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby-Cute and funny with a great twist!

Overall, nothing is really new on the blog. I'm going to work on updating the Review Archive and putting more of my reviews on Goodreads. Otherwise, I'm just very busy with school work and keeping up with homework. It hasn't left too much time to read but I'm doing alright with that. 

Have a nice weekend! 

1 comments:

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Isn't Wanderlove da bomb? It so made me want to strap on a backpack and travel the world.

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater