Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (69)

Hi everyone! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to share books we received during the week!

This week was fantastic!

Bought:
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler-This one sounds like a great book. I haven't heard many things about it but it intrigues me.
The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee-I'm actually just about to read this one right now. I just finished re-reading the first two in the series. I can't wait!
The Mastermind Plot by Angie Frazier-I'm such a huge fan of Frazier. This is the second book in her middle grade mystery series and I can't wait to get started!
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic-This one looks so heartbreaking and so awesome! 

Library:
The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines-I got the second book from Netgalley last week. I've been meaning to read the first one for quite awhile now so this was the perfect opportunity! I seem to me on quite the mystery streak, don't I??

 Netgalley:
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer She Wolf-I've been waiting to read this one forever! I was so happy when I saw it on Netgalley.

The Summer by Life Began by Shannon Greenland-Despite the incredibly cheesy cover I have a feeling this book will be fantastic! It just looks very promising. 

Have a good rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Where it Began looks so good and I love the cover! I also have an ARC of Breaking Beautiful. I can't wait to get started on it. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Ooh, some great books! I always say this but I need to pick up The Agency. It sounds fab. The Summer My Life Began looks adorable. Happy reading!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy em all!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Awesome mailbox! I really want to read Y.S. Lee's series. I've heard nothing but good things!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater