Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (32)

Hi and Happy Wednesday!
WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

This week's pick is:
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
January 17, 2012

For seventeen years, Eloise Hart had no idea the world of Faery even existed. Now she has been abducted and trapped in the Rath of Lord Strahan, King of Faery. Strahan was only meant to rule for seven years, as Faery tradition dictates, and then give up his crown to another. But he won't comply, and now chaos threatens both worlds.

The only one who can break his stranglehold on the Faery court is his wife. . . Eloise's aunt Antonia. Using Eloise to lure Antonia, Strahan captures his wife, desperate to end the only threat to his reign. Now Eloise must become the rescuer. Together with her best friends Jo and Devin, she must forge alliances with other Fae, including a gorgeous protector named Lucas, and Strahan's mysterious son, Eldric-who may or may not betray them.


I have a certain love for Faerie books and I can't wait to see what Harvey does with them. I LOVE Haunting Violet, another book I've read by her, and I hope this one is just as great!

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't read anything by this author, but it does sound like an interesting read!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Cait said...

I adore Alyxandra's books so I'm very excited for this one. Not too fond of the cover design though

The Cait Files

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

This is a new one to me, and it sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

Lauren M said...

I love Alyxandra Harvey's books, so this one is definitely on my list! Can't wait to read her take on faeries. :) Great pick!

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

Oh, she wrote Haunting Violet! That one was great. And this one sounds really interesting! Excellent pick.
Mary @ BookSwarm

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater