Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (45)

Hi everyone and happy IMM!!
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!

This week I only got a couple books but they're books I'm excited for!


Shut Out by Kody Keplinger. I can't wait to start this one and I've heard great things about it.

I also bought Vanish by Sophie Jordan for my Nook, Shut Out is a Hardcover, by the way.

From Netgalley:

Without Tess by Marcella Pixley. This one looks really good!

Ditched by Robin Mellom. I've waited fir at least 2 months to get accepted for this one but I'm still excited!
That's all for me..what about you!

Remembering 9/11

7 comments:

Ashley Delgado said...

Ooooh, Vanish! I haven't read Firelight, but I've heard such great things about it and everyone I know is so eager to read the sequel. Hope you enjoy all your books!

Here's my IMM

Lauren M said...

I really liked Without Tess. I hope you do, too! :) Shut Out was amazing as well. Great books this week! Enjoy!

Kristan said...

I REALLY REALLY want to read Ditched. It sounds so cute =) Hope you enjoy!

My IMM

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! Vanish was pretty good, so hope you enjoy that one!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

I've heard tons of good things about Vanished, I still need to read Firelight!
Shut Out was really good! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!:D

Lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-23.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I really want to read Shut Out. I can't wait to see what you think of it. :) Happy Reading!

YA Book Queen said...

I've read so many glowing reviews for Shut Out and Vanish!

Hope you enjoy them all :D

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater