Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (46)

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!

This week was amazing...and all the books I ordered haven't even got here yet!

  • You against Me by Jenny Downham, I've been wanting to read this one for forever!
  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin...I can't wait to start this one! It sounds superb.
  • Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs, this one caught my eye quite awhile ago and I can't wait to get started.
  • Illusions by Aprilynne Pike. This one is from the library and while I'm not sure I'll get to it...I'll try!
  • The Predicteds by Christine Seifert, this one looks like it has a totally unique idea!
  • Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik....this looks SO cute.
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I finally broke down and bought it. Now I can't wait to start it!
I've come to the conclusion that there are too many books to read.....Oh well! I'll try.

That's all for me! What about you??

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

All These Things I've Done is out already? Dude, I need to get a finished copy! That book was awesome. :) Great books this week, Katie! Hope you enjoy them!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Seeing Sweet Venom quite a bit lately! Hope you enjoy all your books! Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

mfay2 said...

You Against Me and Epic Fail were good. I see you're going to meet Alex Fuentes; prepare to fall in love...

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Those look like great books! Hope you enjoy them :) My IMM is here. Happy Reading!

Come check out our newly redesigned blog HERE!

Zakiya

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

You did have a great week!!! Can't wait to see your reviews on some of these!

My IMM

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater