Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blog Happenings

Hi!

I'm using blogger's new format and I have to say it's quite snazzy! Katie likes it. Some things are in different places but overall I really like it!

READING:

The Education of Hailey Kendrick by Eileen Cook. I'm liking this one!
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz. I'm only a few pages into it but otherwise it seems promising!

READ SINCE LAST WEEK:
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown. This was such an emotional and powerful read! I loved it.
One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen. This was a great sequel to her first book in the Past Midnight series! Super good and I can't wait to read the next one!

I obviously haven't had much time to read. I hope to finish a few books this long weekend. And they are...

TO READ:
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
Misfit by Jon Skovron
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Almost everyone is an ebook that expires on the tenth. Aw, no! I'm going to try to get them done but who knows.

BOOK NEWS: RANDOM STUFF
I don't think I know anything exciting! Other than September is an AMAZING AMAZING month for book releases.

Instead of doing and upcoming book I'm excited for, I'm going to make a list of some of my most anticipated releases of September. These are in no particular order but maybe by date. NOT all of them are listed. Since all of these are September releases the number indicates the day on which it releases


Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (5)
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (6)
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs (6)
Fateful by Claudia Gray (13)
After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel (15)
Enthralled by Various Authors (20)
Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen (20)
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (27)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (27)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins!!!!!! (29)

That's it for me! Hope you enjoyed the post and I'll see you tomorrow for IMM!!!

ost

1 comments:

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

I'm hoping to get in a reading day, too, and reduce that TBR pile. Can't wait to read GIRL OF FIRE & THORNS -- I've heard great things about it!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater