Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (44)

Hi!
Happy IMM. IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!

NOTE: I apologize that this is so late in the morning. I scheduled it for the morning but for some reason it didn't post. Sorry about that!

This week was pretty darn awesome!

Passion by Lauren Kate. I've waited for forever so my library could get this in. Now I'm not sure if I can fit this into my reading schedule!
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. I'm not way too excited about reading this but I want to know what happened.
Soul Thief by Jana Oliver!! YAY!! I can't wait to read this one! I need some more Beck and Riley!
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake...this one looks amazing!!

That's all for me! What about you?

7 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I'm really excited to read Anna Dressed in Blood! Mostly because she has my name :) Hahah but still, it looks really good!

Michelle Santiago said...

anna dressed in blood is amazing. i read it recently and i loved it. fantastic mailbox--enjoy all your books this week :)

i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

-michelle

Unknown said...

I haven't posted mine yet, think I'm going to save it for next weekend as I need to rack up some more books. This looks like a good list, curious about Anna Dressed in Blood.

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Great books Katie! I enjoyed Soul Thief a lot more than I liked the first book. I hope you like it too!

Books of Amber

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I got Soul Thief as well and can't wait to dive back into Riley's world!

Happy Reading! Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Emma said...

I feel the same about the Power of Six, I will be reading it to find out what happens in this series. happy reading this week.

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

I'm impatiently waiting for my library to get The Power of Six! I'm dying to read it! Anna Dressed in Blood is sooooo good! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater