Monday, July 11, 2011

Update #5

Hi!
How is everyone doing!? Sorry I forgot to do this last week!! There will be another update in the next days because of the Read-a-thon I'm participating in!

What I've read: (Since the last update)











  • The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  • The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
  • Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
  • I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison
  • Trapped by Michael Northrup
  • What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (LOVED this!)
  • The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
  • The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart
  • Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart
  • The Disreputable History by Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
  • Wildefire by Karsten Knight
  • Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Currently Reading


I'm not going to include what I'm going to read because I'm also posting my list to read for the Read-a-thon! See sidebar for info!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater