Sunday, July 3, 2011

30 books in 30 days Wrap-Up

I'm pretty sure that everyone has forgotten about this challenge, hosted by The Cait Files...except for me! Oh well...I finished it at least!

The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier

Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

Possession by Elana Johsnon

The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker

Exile by Anne Osterlund

Boy Crazy by Hailey Abbot

Into The Gauntlet by Margret Peterson Haddix

The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott

I was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

You Wish by Mandy Hubbard

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby

Banished by Sophie Littlefield

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Love Story by Jennifer Echols

Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren

Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs

Strings Attached by Judy Blundell

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

Die For Me by Amy Plum

Bumped by Megan McCafferty

The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch

A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Winterborne by Augusta Blythe

Forbidden Boy by Hailey Abbott

30/30!

Challenge Accomplished!!! Next, because I'm super bored and have nothing better to do than write will be a list of the books I want to read in July!


2 comments:

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

oh no... this puts my 17 to shame really! :( Well done though!

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

Go you! :) I think I read 18 and 1 re-read! Great job!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater