Thursday, July 7, 2011

Exile by Anne Osterlund

Title: Exile
Author: Anne Osterlund
Publisher: Speak
Publication Date: April 28, 2011
Source: Bought

Summary: Crown princess Aurelia is a survivor. She survived attempted assassination. She survived the king's rejection. She survived her mother's abandonment. And now, in exile, she must survive her kingdom-from hostile crowds to raw frontier to desert sands. But even as unknown assailants track Aurelia and expedition guide Robert, she knows what her greatest risk is: falling love...

Review: Another score for Osterlund! Exile was everything I wanted it to be! Tons of action and adventure in an unique world with romance!!

First of all, the setting is just incredible and I'm absolutely in love with Tyralt and Aurelia and Robert's quest to explore it. There is so much awesome in this world. I could picture it in my mind so well.

I usually don't like characters that are a little spacey, can't make up their mind, especially with boys and contradict themselves. Aurelia is pretty much this. But she is not usual character. And I love her for that. Without Aurelia, and without Robert I might add, this story wouldn't have been half as good. I just love the characters.

The romance is so sweet. I really hope everything turns out well for both Aurelia and Robert!

And there were tons of twists and turns. Total non-stop action.

I'd recommend reading Aurelia first, which was just as awesome, because you don't want to miss this.

Rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater