Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-thon: Update and Challenge

Here is my first update and mini-challenge!


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
 
Update:
I've read The Near Witch, and loved it!
 

And I'm about 3/4 through Queen of the Dead!

I'm doing...okay!

Challenge!
This is the challenge from YA Bliss!

Picking 3 GOOD love triangles, as you you don't know who it'll be!

  1. I agree with YA Bliss. Jeremiah vs. Conrad from the Summer series by Jenny Han
  2. Ren vs. Shay from the Nighshade series by Andrea Cremer
  3. Mark vs. Kai from Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Going to go do some reading!

2 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Wow, you're doing great!! I hope you're having fun!

Morgan said...

Keep up the great work! I've been wanting to read The Near Witch so I'm glad you liked it!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater