Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

HI!
Happy Wednesday! WoW is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine!

This week's pick is:

Undercurrent by Tricia Rayburn
June 12, 2011

Summary: After losing her sister and finding out who- or what- she really is, Vanessa returns home for her senior year. Everyone at Hawthorne Prep has questions about her tragic summer, but knowing who to open up to is impossible. As she walks the halls without Justine for the very first time, Vanessa has more to worry about than just making a new life for herself.


Because the sirens are out for revenge. To protect herself and the ones she loves, Vanessa must call on powers she believes she has but does not know how to use. To learn, she'll have to seek help from the only person who truly knows her. But first, she must admit the truth about her real identity.

I LOVED the first book, Siren, and I can't wait to read this one. I can't wait to see what happens with Vanessa and with Simon..! I like this cover a lot more than the first cover, though it doesn't match! I hate when they do that!

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh that sounds interesting! Haven't read the first book but sirens have always been intriguing to me and I love how they appear in so many different ways too!

Here's my WoW

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater