Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)

HI!
Happy Sunday! And Easter!

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren!

From the library:
  • Not that Kind of Girl by Siibhan Vivian. I'm usually sort of turned off my covers with people kissing on the front, but everyone seems to love this book, so why not?!
  • Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King. I've heard great things about A.S. King and can't wait to read this!
  • Banished by Sophie Littlefield! This looks really good and I love that cover!
  • Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber. I have wanted to read this one for a really long time. It looks like my kind of book!
And then I did something sort of bad...I bought Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens for my Nook! It was only a little over $4!!! I couldn't resist! And it turned out to be worth while, this book was super great!


That's All I Got! What did you get??

4 comments:

Elodie said...

Awesome mailbox !!
I so want to read Not That Kind of Girl and I hope you'll enjoy it !! Lookin forward to read your review of Overprotected Katie =)!
Happy reading ;)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Banished sounds good! Can't wait to see your review!

Here's my IMM

Happy Easter! (if you're celebrating, Have a GREAT day either way!)

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Jordyn said...

I can't wait to read VERA DEITZ. It sounds so good.

My mailbox.

Alison Can Read said...

Fab set! I really want to read Please Ignore Vera Dietz.
My IMM

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater