Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blog Happenings (20)

Hi!
How is everyone doing on this find day!? I'm doing pretty great, I'm extremely tired though and I hurt all over. Why? We had this crazy little formal at school last night, I'm still really tired! But anyway...let us talk books!!

I finished the Summer Series by Jenny Han...Oh my goodness. It was amazing, especially the last book, We'll Always Have Summer was the best of them all. I love this series, and if you haven't read it you should! We'll Always have Summer comes out in about 10 days! I still can't stop thinking about the way it ended!

I only have like 15 and 16 days left on some NetGalley and GalleyGrab books, I really need to read them! And I have 2 library books that I need to read and they are due tomorrow, I guess I'll have to renew them!

You know what book I really, really want to read? The Iron Thorn. For some reason I have just become obsessed with it in the last couple of days...!

I can't think of anything else to say, other than I really need a nap! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater