Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog Happenings (20)

Hi!
Sorry this is late, I have been sooo busy today! Busy but fun. Tomorrow is a big day for me! I really, really hope I'll get all my homework and blog related things done soon. I will have no time tomorrow, except at night! So wish me luck.

I'm going to keep this quick because I need to work on tomorrows post!

I'm reading Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz. Still. I'm actually almost done! Things are getting very tense!

For a galley I'm reading The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder and The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter. (Hope I spelled that right!) Both are extremely good!

Covers, covers, covers!!

I actually really dont' like this cover, it just looks weird! And I don't like her dress too much! Well just thought I'd let you see this!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater