Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blog Happenings (20)

HI!
Happy Weekend!

100 FOLLOWERS! I love you all! It actually might have more than that, but last time I checked I did. I remember when I used to have only 2! 2! I still can't believe anyone would want to follow my blog, it is just astounding. So thank you all! You just made my day!

I'm currently reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. I'm a little undecided how I feel about it though, sometimes I love it, other times I feel like I don't like it at all. I'm almost done! Then I'll read this, this and that. But what I really need to read is Invincible Summer! I only have like 10 days left on it! And I have to finish reading The Summer Series by Jenny Han soon! Too many books!!

For all those Mortal Instruments Junkies I'm sure you all know that City of Fallen Angels came out! I have a copy....I know be ashamed. I only have one complaint about it! It looks awful next to City of Glass on the shelf, the colors clash. And they just don't look good together! I really need to start reading all of those, SINCE I HAVE THEM! I promise you, this summer I will read them!

I've even debated breaking by book buying ban to buy Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach! But I can't find it anywhere!! And I really don't want to order it! I need this awesome book!

That's enough of my babbling! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make my day! Thanks for stopping by. This is an award free blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater